#BecauseTheInternet is a solid album worth paying for. While @childishness flirts with other people’s styles a lot on his projects he does so in a way that works for him. In some cases he does other people’s style better than them.
Either way, his production is amazing and the execution is nearly flawless. No real cohesion of the Internet theme but the album was titled well.
- Telegraph Ave (Oakland)
- Sweatpants (Best lyrical track on the project)
- 3005 (Catchy but sounds like a Drake knockoff)
- Flight of The Navigator (Very Emo but very textured in a good way)
- Zealots of Stockholm (Very Kanye)
- Urn (Fav)
- Pink Toes ft Jhene Aiko(Fav song on the project)
- Life: The Biggest Troll (Fav)
As you can see there are quite a few noteworthy songs on the project. Out of 19 I rock with more than half which is a pretty good indicator that it’s an album worth paying for.
Enjoy, and if you have thoughts on the album leave a comment and like! Also be sure to follow @EgoFreeMediaGroup
#ChildishGambino #DonaldGlover #InstaReviews #HipHop #Music #Electronic #Future #Internet #Listen